IN MY OWN WORDS...

Sunday, June 27, 2010

back 2 business..

OMG (singing usher's latest hit. HEHEHE)

I don't know what came into me this morn..huhu..woke up EXTREMELY late and coz of that my punch card is tainted with RED colour...Goshhh! and the best part is...today is the 1st day coming back 2 work..oredy messed up!AIIYAAAKKKKK!
The lesson from this is: DO NOT EVER IGNORE YOUR ALARM EVENTHOUGH IT ANNOYS YOU SO MUCH THAT MAKES YOU WANT TO THROW IT AWAY..!!

Well, that's about the starting point of d day..what i've been doing today? sorted up the papers and organized my table a bit..got rid of old things and so on..of course, FB plus watched a bit of my fav series, meditating (listen 2 musics i mean..)Basically i havent gotten down on the REAL BUSINESS yet.. why not? Just coz...the mood to do it juz refuses to come..

However... i look forward to better minutes ahead..so i shall stop at this point and say...ADIOS!

No comments: